This project is being carried out at the two homoeopathic institutions vizHomoeopathic Medical College and Hospital (since April 2001) and Dr.B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre(since May 2003)
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Dr. B. M. Sharma, Assistant Professor (Repertory)
- Dr. Sanjay Pandey, Medical Officer (Teaching) (Homoeopathy)
- Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre
- Dr. Mukesh Chawla, Assistant Professor, Materia Medica
The cases are evaluated periodically with the help Spirometer and thetreatment outcome was measured on the Glasgow Homoeopathic HospitalOutcome Scale (GHHOS). Aconite, Antim tart, Aspidosperma, Bryonia,Carbo veg, Coca, Drosera, Spongia, Phosphorus, Kali carb and Nuxvomica are found most effective.